We are thrilled to announce that the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) has selected NCB Capital Impact’s Cornerstone Partnership initiative as one of five new intermediaries that will be receiving awards from the Social Innovation Fund (SIF). Cornerstone Partnership will be receiving $2 million.
The $2 million grant will be used over a two year period: $1.6 million for sub-grants, and the remainder for technical assistance, evaluation and administration. This funding will be matched 1:1.2 with private funding.
Key Implementation Partners
- Habitat for Humanity International
- Housing Partnership Network
- NeighborWorks® America
- The National Community Land Trust Network
- The Urban Institute
Using the SIF award, Cornerstone Partnership will
- Provide grants to between seven and 10 organizations annually, bringing these programs to the next level of growth, capacity and impact
- Provide comprehensive technical assistance to grantees
- Support grantees in implementing our existing Sector Performance Datasystem in order to more effectively track program outcomes
The RFP has been posted and is live as of September 30, 2011 at www.affordableownership.org/chip.